Thursday, February 23, 2006

Day 4

My EXECUTER 3 CAME IN! Woo hoo! I also ordered my hard drives from NewEgg.com . I think I am just going to use the 120GB boot drive that is in my computer for the Xbox. So that means I will soon have to go through the horrors of formatting HDD again :( . Anyways today I also sent back the ColdHeat and bought a cheap soldering iron, lead free solder, and a small set of soldering tools from RadioShack (all for the price of 1 ColdHeat). So now I am all ready to solder and it seems all my confidence has gone down the drain. Truth be told I soldered once. It was in my school Tech class, on the contrary I did an awesome job soldering those 3 wires together but then again, it was only 3 wires... So I am inexperienced and I am about to work with a machine that I originally cost 300 dollars. Oh boy.

My two friends are coming over to "help me". In reality they both would love to see me fail and ruin my Xbox. Now that would be a story to tell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home